Financial Aid Forms Bank
Financial Aid Forms Bank
If you have problems opening, completing, saving, or printing any form from this page, drop a quick email to email@example.com. We will email a copy to you or mail a paper copy, per your request.
Due to changes in federal regulations, the Financial Aid Office is no longer able to accept documentation via email unless it is encrypted. You can fax your documents to our office at 205-226-3082 or you may mail them to:
900 Arkadelphia Road
Birmingham, AL 35254
We are happy to also offer students the opportunity to upload their documentation via Moodle. After you have officially been admitted to BSC you will receive a letter from the Admissions Office with your TheSIS username and instructions on your password. The same username and password will work on Moodle. If you have been admitted and have not received your TheSIS login information, contact your Admissions Counselor.
From any BSC webpage, select the myBSC dropdown box.
- Log-In to Moodle with your Thesis Account Information
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Event Records
- Log-In to Event Records with your Thesis Account Information
- From Menu select FA-Documents
- Select Browse to upload your documents.
Documents will not be available for processing until the next business day.
Verification Changes for 2017-2018
The Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) has been contracted to complete all verification services on behalf of Birmingham-Southern College for 2017-2018. All verification documentation should be submitted through its KHEAA Verify portal.
Students selected for verification must first register to establish their "MyKHEAA" account. Parents of dependent students must also register in order to establish a separate user ID and password to sign electronic documents. To get started, please visit the KHEAA Verify portal, register, and begin to monitor your verification process today.
If you do not have access to the internet or have questions specific to the verification process, please contact KHEAA for the required documents or answers to your questions.
100 Airport Road
P.O. Box 4902
Frankfort, KY 40602-0798
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:30 EST
Verification for 2018-19
- 2018-19 V1 Verification
- 2018-19 V4 Verification in Office
- 2018-19 V4 Verification Notary
- 2018-19 V5 Verification in Office
- 2018-19 V5 Verification Notary
Financial Aid Forms
Use your BSC ID rather than your SSN on these forms.
Special Financial Aid Forms
Complete these forms online. Print and sign. Scan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Reinstatement or Extension of Institutional Aid
- Request for Reinstatement of Federal Title IV Aid
- SAP Academic Plan
- Request for Special Consideration Based on Changes to Family Finances During 2017If you have already filed the current award year FAFSA and received an award letter from BSC, review this form. If applicable, complete this form online, print, sign, and submit with supporting documents.
- Request for Special Consideration Based on Changes to Family Finances During 2018
Additional payroll and benefit-related forms are avilable on the BSC Human Resources site.