Page 53 - complete

Residency: complete at least two years of work (18 units, including
two exploration terms) at Birmingham‑Southern College. A student
who has transferred to Birmingham‑Southern College from another
institution must complete at least five units in his or her major discipline,
and, if declaring a minor, earn at least half of the required units at
Birmingham‑Southern College.
If a student has completed the requirements for one baccalaureate
degree at Birmingham‑Southern College, he or she must earn at least eight
regular units and one exploration term unit of additional credit in residence
at Birmingham‑Southern College, and must satisfy all requirements for
graduation, in order to complete a second baccalaureate degree.
of two majors alone does not warrant the awarding of two separate degrees to
graduating students.
Discharge all obligations and college duties.