November 1-2, 2013
HOME COMI NG/REUN I ON
for Homecoming and Reunion Weekend 2013!
Plan to return to the Hilltop to celebrate the best times of your life.
Now is the time to
Circle November 1-2 in black and gold on your calendar. Line up the babysitter, grandparents,
dog walker, and housesitter. Call your classmates and invite them to join you at one or more
of these events:
• 50th Reunion Celebration for the Class of 1963 • Parties for classes ending in ’3s and ’8s
• Young Alumni Tailgate Party
• All-Alumni Tailgate & Panther Playground
• Homecoming Football vs. Rhodes
• Annual Alumni Awards Luncheon
on November 2 at 1 p.m.
Watch your mailbox for a complete schedule and registration materials.
for more details as they are posted.
Save the date