BSC logo
Residence Life

Residential Accommodations

The Coordinator of Academic Accommodations  works with students who have documented disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.

Documentation will be required in order to fairly consider Residential Accommodation Requests for Disabilities. All requests are considered on a case by case basis by the Coordinator of Academic Accommodations in consultation with the Director of Counseling and Health Services, the Director of Health Services, and the Admissions Counselor Liaison for Student Development.

 Accommodations recommendations are not location specific and can often be provided via several housing options.  If you need to request a residential accommodation for a disability, please contact the Coordinator of Academic Accommodations  (Jason Peevy; 205-226-4727)