Let us serve you...
We want your visit to Birmingham-Southern to be an amazing experience, the beginning of many here on campus. In the BSC spirit of “going the extra mile” for our students and families, we’re here to help you plan every aspect of your visit from scheduling flights, arranging for lodging, dining, car rentals, and the like.
If there is something special you would like to see during your stay—a class in session, an athletic event, or a Birmingham attraction—please let us know and we will set it up. And know that this caring attention will continue once you are a BSC student. We have been known to change a flat tire!
Please register online or call (205) 226-4696 for our “white glove” concierge service, including freshly baked cookies on your visit. You'll get personalized treatment from our Campus Visit Coordinator, Becky Baxter.
Visit Birmingham-Southern and experience what being a student on the Hilltop is really like. Campus visits at BSC are tailored to provide you with the information needed to make an informed college decision.
During your visit at BSC, you will:
- Meet with an admission representative (30-45 minutes)
- Go on a walking tour of campus (60-75 minutes)
You will also have the option of:
- Taking a riding tour of campus areas not seen on the walking tour
- Have lunch on campus
Additionally, seniors will also have the option to:
- Meet with a faculty member ( available September through April)
- Visit a freshman-level class (available September through April)
- Spend the night on campus with a BSC student (available September through April)
Birmingham-Southern is located just off I-59/20 on Arkadelphia Road. Here are maps, directions, and nearby places to stay.
800-523-5793, ext. 7849