Changing Your E-mail Password
Your Active Directory (E-mail) password may be changed using the Password Management Portal by following the instructions at the bottom of the page.
The following systems use the Active Directory (E-mail) password:
- Mobile devices used to access E-mail
- College-owned desktop or laptop computers
- Library Proxy Server for accessing materials
- Printing Software (P-Counter)
Information Technology will
NEVER ASK FOR YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD
in an e-mail.
If you get an e-mail message from someone claiming to be from IT that is asking for your login and password, simply delete it, as it is a scam. Always feel free to contact the Helpdesk and ask if you have any doubt. We will be happy to answer any questions.
email@example.com or 205-226-3033 option 2
Steps to change your Active Directory (E-mail) password
Click this link to proceed to the Password Management Portal
- If your password has expired select RESET PASSWORD and follow the instructions.
- If your password has not expired and you simply want to change it, select CHANGE PASSWORD and follow the instructions.
Didn’t find your answer?
Call IT helpdesk at 205-226-3033, Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Student personal computer support is available through Apogee 24x7 at