Staff Performance Evaluations
The staff performance evaluation process plays a vital role in the professional development of college employees.
The college requires an annual performance evaluation for each regularly employed staff member.
The purposes of the performance evaluation are:
- To increase the effectiveness of each staff member and department thereby increasing the effectiveness of the college.
- To increase the staff member's awareness of professional strengths and weaknesses.
- To establish a basis for counseling and making personnel decisions.
- To identify opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The completed evaluation shall be signed by the supervisor, employee, and vice president and filed in the Human Resources Office. The evaluation process will begin July 1 and all evaluations must be received by no later than August 15.
Performance Evaluation Forms
The forms accessible through the following links may be printed or saved on your computer.
- Performance Evaluation Form
- Initial Meeting- Supervisor Guide
- Formal Review- Supervisor Guide
- Performance Evaluation Form-Athletics
- Initial Meeting- Supervisor Guide-Athletics
- Formal Review- Supervisor Guide-Athletics