Note: Some forms on this page may not be usable in Internet Explorer. If you encounter problems, please try another web browser such as Chrome or Safari.
Add Panther Bucks to your account.
Add Rowdy Cash to your account.
Make changes to your meal plan selection.
Prepaid College Tuition Plans
BSC Bursar's Office works with families to facilitate Prepaid College Tuition Plan payments. Listed below are the required administrative procedures to process prepaid benefits:
- Prepaid programs require new students to submit intent to enroll documentation.
- BSC requires new students to complete the online BSC Prepaid College Tuition Plan Form (below).
- The Student’s prepaid program sends BSC an authorization to invoice benefits.
- BSC Bursar's Office takes control of the remaining administrative processes.
- Students are allowed to defer the estimated payment amount until the funds are received.
- Funds are received approximately 8 weeks after the first day of class.
- The estimated payment amount BSC allows students to defer is based on the 16 hour semester rate.
- Most prepaid plans have limited semester hours available; for this reason, contract holders are asked to monitor contract balances.
Alabama Prepaid Affordable College Tuition (PACT)
- Alabama PACT benefits can be used for 135 semester hours of undergraduate tuition and eight semesters of mandatory fee payments.
- BSC students typically exceed 135 semester hours. As a result, seniors often exhaust PACT benefits prior to their final semester.
- Summer school semester hours are only invoiced upon receipt of the Prepaid College Tuition Plan Form.
Out-of-State Prepaid Programs
The administrative processing of out-of-state prepaid college plans is handled in the same manner as the Alabama PACT program. Semester hourly rates and annual benefit amounts differ from state to state. Contract holders are asked to contact their program for specific benefit information. The payment deferment option is available to out-of-state participants.
Birmingham-Southern administers out-of-state prepaid programs in accordance with each State’s specific guidelines.
Special Invoicing Requests
There are occasions when families may wish to use prepaid benefits in the summer, to restrict the number of invoiced semester hours, or to request lump sum payments. These requests must be submitted using the Prepaid College Tuition Plan form below.
Prepaid College Tuition Plan Form
- Student Financial Responsibility Form - Enrollment requirement. This form covers Federal and Institutional policies; Student Consent, Title IV Authorization, and Student Financial Responsibility Acknowledgement.
- Perkins Loan Management - Manage your Perkins loans from anywhere! You can access account information, make e-payments, sign up for autodraft, sign up for e-bill, update your address, and access a deferment form.
- Prepaid College Tuition Plan Form- New students should submit this form to notify BSC of pending Prepaid College Tuition Plan benefits. This form may also be used to request special prepaid program billing.
BSC Faculty/Staff Forms:
The forms listed below require BSC Intranet login. Use the same information as your email login.
- Designee Approval Form
- Departmental Approval Form
- College Paid Meals
- Missing Receipt Affidavit
- Wells Fargo Card Cardholder & Reconciler User Guide
- Cardholder & Approver User Guide
- Policies and Procedures Agreement
- Servis 1st Card Cardholder, Reconciler, & Approver User Guide