Admitted students experienced Birmingham-Southern at the Select 'Southern event held on March 1-2, 2015.
Campus dining is a large part of your college experience. Our goal is to make your dining experience the best it can be by providing good, nutritious food in a relaxed atmosphere. All you need is a paid meal plan and your student ID, and you have the freedom to dine the way you want.
BSC's dining facilities are managed by Aramark Dining Services. Aramark is a nationally known food service company that is dedicated to providing a balanced food service program that meets nutritional, educational, and social needs of students and the college community. To see Aramark's dining services and locations visit the CampusDish website.
Birmingham-Southern requires all students to purchase a meal plan.
- Resident Hall residents minimum requirement – 5-Day All Access
- Hilltop Apartment residents minimum requirement – Apartment Meal Plan
- Commuter student minimum requirement- $300 Commuter Plan
- Meal plans do not “roll-over” or transfer to the next term
- Unused funds are forfeited
- Panther Buck additions allowed - $50 increments
- Meal plan change deadlines- Fall-September 15th – Spring-February 15th
- For January Exploration Term, $400 is automatically pre-loaded onto each registered student's card before the term begins even if they are signed up for an off-campus program or study away. Students may use as much or little of those funds at their discretion. Student accounts will be charged in February only for the amount actually used in January.
2014-15 Meal Plan Rates
|Board||Per TermÂ||Per Year|
Unlimited swipes can only be used in the Norton Campus Center Dining Hall, better known as "The Caf". Panther Bucks can be used at all Aramark Food Service venues. Visit CampusDish for additional information.
Panther Bucks Additions
Running low on meal money? Simply add Panther Bucks by completing the online Panther Bucks Addition form. Unused Panther Bucks Additions are refundable down to the meal plan requirement amount. Student’s accounts must be in good financial standing in order to charge additions.
In order to facilitate use of campus based services, the Campus Card can be used for Bookstore purchases, meal plan additions, event tickets, and other campus related items. These purchases are reflected in the monthly statements.
The responsibility rests with the student and parent to determine appropriate use for their individual situation. While there is not a set charging limit, BSC reserves the right to revoke charging privileges.
The BSC Bookstore also accepts cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.