The mission of the Office of Residence Life at Birmingham-Southern is to be
… patient and willing professionals with a commitment to our residents.
Welcome to the website for the Office of Residence Life at Birmingham-Southern College. Whether you are a prospective, incoming, or current student or parent, we hope that this site will provide you with information that will be helpful to you.
If you ever need to speak with someone in our office to ask questions or to give feedback, you may contact any of the individuals below:
- Tommy Murphy – Director of Residence Life (email@example.com) 205-226-4723
- Valerie Shayman-Coordinator of Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) 205-226-4764
- Cheryl Waters-Residence Life Office Assistant (email@example.com) 205-226-4726
- Housing Selection – Thursday, April 25 from 5-9pm (Bruno Great Hall)
- Information about Housing Selection is forthcoming
- ALL Residence Halls close (including Hilltop Apartments) – Sunday, May 19 at 4pm
- Break Housing opens in Hanson – Sunday, May 19 at 12pm
- Only approved residents will be permitted to stay
- All residents will be charged a Break Housing fee of $15 / night
- Summer Residences open – Monday, June 3 at 10am